- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Paducah Car Accidents
At Morgan & Morgan, our lawyers have the experience needed to gather and present evidence that can help to support your car crash claim. There were 15 fatal automobile accidents in McCracken County in 2016. While none of these wrecks included drunk drivers, about 60% of the fatalities were due to roadway departures. Our Paducah attorneys believe you shouldn’t be excluded from compensation just because your insurance company didn’t believe your injury was severe enough.
Types of Car Accident Cases Our Lawyers Handle
Morgan & Morgan handles a variety of automobile crash cases, including the following:
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence;
- Reckless driving;
- Rear-end collisions;
- Side-impact collisions;
- Sideswipe collisions;
- Head-on collisions; and
- Multiple party accidents.
What Will Your Attorney Do for You?
Your attorney will collect proof to bolster your claim through an initial investigation. They will perform tasks such as:
- Interviewing medical staff;
- Determining the cause of the crash and the extent of your injury;
- Collecting video and photo footage;
- Determine the extent of your injuries; and
- Collecting driver information about all parties involved in the collision.
Contact Our Car Crash Attorneys
At Morgan & Morgan, our lawyers have achieved tremendous success on behalf of clients who were severely injured in automobile wrecks. To learn how our lawyers may be able to help, please fill out our free case evaluation form today.