Brenton Stanley is a member of Morgan & Morgan’s Law & Briefing Group, which prepares motions, briefs, and appeals for our firm’s class action and multidistrict litigation. Throughout his nine years of practice, Mr. Stanley has litigated cases in state and federal courts and has tried several cases to jury verdict. He has also defeated dozens of motions to dismiss and taken hundreds of depositions.
Over the course of his practice, Mr. Stanley has recovered millions of dollars for his clients while litigating a wide range of legal matters, including cases involving wrongful death, products liability, toxic torts, asbestos exposure, premises liability, medical malpractice, real estate disputes, civil rights, workplace injuries, nuisance, and criminal prosecutions. He has also assisted with numerous successful appeals.
Before becoming a lawyer, Mr. Stanley graduated with honors from University of Louisville’s Louis D. Brandeis School of Law in 2012 and Belmont University in 2007. During law school, Mr. Stanley served as Notes Editor of the University of Louisville Law Review and held a limited license to practice law, assisting indigent parents in child custody disputes.
- Mass Torts
- U.S District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Belmont University, B.S., 2007
- University of Lousiville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2012