Brenton Stanley is a long-time resident of the Ohio River Valley. He grew up in southern Illinois and settled in Louisville with his wife and daughter after graduating with honors from University of Louisville’s Brandeis School of Law, where he was Notes Editor for the University of Louisville Law Review.
Mr. Stanley has dedicated his legal career to helping those who are harmed by wrongful acts of others. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, he worked as a prosecutor at the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office in Louisville, where he tried numerous cases and fought for justice on behalf of victims of violent crime and their families. Mr. Stanley has continued to fight for his clients through complex civil litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Louis D. Brandeis American Inn of Court
- Belmont University, B.S., 2007
- University of Lousiville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2012