Rideshare Accident Attorney in Lexington333 West Vine Street, Suite 1200
Lexington, KY 40507
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Lexington Rideshare Accident Attorney
A Lexington rideshare accident lawyer from Morgan and Morgan can help fight for you if you've been injured in an accident involving Uber, Lyft, and other ridesharing services. Because we've been fighting for the rights of the injured since 1988, we understand the complexities that rideshare accidents present, such as dealing with the rideshare company's insurance provider and determining liability. Collectively, we've recovered more than $20 billion for over 500,000 families in the country. Contact us today to get started with a free case review
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
What Makes Rideshare Accident Cases Different?
Rideshare accident cases differ from regular vehicle accidents due to the involvement of rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft. These companies often have extensive insurance policies that come into play during an accident. Both Uber and Lyft have liability insurance of up to $1 million each.
However, proving liability adds a layer of complexity to the claims process. This process usually involves understanding the driver's status with the app at the time of the accident. Additionally, the legal status of rideshare drivers as independent contractors, not employees, can further complicate matters, affecting how claims and liability play out in such a case.
What to Do After a Rideshare Accident
After a rideshare accident, here are some quick tips to guide you:
- Ensure your safety and seek medical attention if you've suffered serious injuries.
- Document the accident scene with photos and videos.
- Gather information, such as insurance and driver's license, from all parties involved, including the rideshare driver.
- Obtain the contact information of anyone who might have witnessed the accident.
- Contact Morgan and Morgan for a free case review.
The first thing we'll do when you contact us is determine whether you have valid grounds to take legal action. If you do, we might be able to assign a rideshare accident attorney to represent you.
How a Rideshare Accident Lawyer Can Help
Suppose you hire an attorney from our team to represent you. In that case, they can:
- Establish the viability of your claim.
- Gather and evaluate evidence to determine liability.
- Assess the damages involved and
- Create a legal strategy to pursue compensation.
- Deal with insurance companies on your behalf.
- File a lawsuit against the other party if necessary.
Contact Morgan and Morgan Today
For expert legal assistance in a rideshare accident case in Lexington, consider reaching out to Morgan and Morgan. We are America's largest and most powerful injury firm, armed with an army of over 1,000 attorneys, a proven track record of success, and a nationwide reputation for being the injury firm for the people. Don't wait—contact us today for a free case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews