Traffic Lawyer Near Me in Lexington333 West Vine Street, Suite 1200
Lexington, KY 40507
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Lexington Traffic Lawyer Near Me
When a traffic accident leaves you or a loved one with serious injuries in Lexington, Kentucky, you need someone who understands your rights and is ready to fight for the compensation you need and deserve. That person is a traffic lawyer from Morgan and Morgan, the injury firm for the people. We are a national law firm with a proven track record of securing favorable verdicts and settlements for the injured. If you would like to learn more about your rights and legal options after a traffic accident, contact us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
How Can a Morgan and Morgan Traffic Lawyer Help?
A traffic accident lawyer, the right one for that matter, usually has your best interests at heart. Having the right attorney in your corner allows you to focus on spending time with your loved ones or recovering from your injuries as they fight for the compensation you need and deserve. Here are some different ways we might be able to help.
- Evaluate your case to determine its validity.
- Gather evidence from the accident scene to support your claim.
- Consult with medical professionals to assess the extent of your injuries.
- Calculate the true value of your claim, considering medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering, among other damages you may be entitled to.
- Negotiate with insurance companies to secure fair compensation for you.
- Advise you on your legal rights and available options.
- Review and explain the implications of any offers from insurance companies.
- Handle all necessary paperwork and legal documents on your behalf.
- Protect you from any unfair settlement tactics.
- Represent you in court if the other party decides to play hardball with your claim.
Factors That Influence the Value of a Traffic Accident Claim
No traffic accident claim is the same as the other, even if the accident happened under similar circumstances. Certain factors will ultimately decide the damages you may be entitled to. These include but are not limited to:
- Severity of injuries sustained in the accident.
- Extent and cost of medical treatment required.
- Duration of medical treatment and recovery time.
- Impact of injuries on daily life and ability to work.
- Total amount of lost wages and loss of earning capacity.
- Degree of property damage, including vehicle repair costs.
- Determination of fault and liability in the accident.
- Pain and suffering endured due to injuries and trauma.
- Settlement precedents for similar accidents and injuries in the jurisdiction.
Why You Should Trust Morgan and Morgan With Your Case
Morgan and Morgan is the nation’s largest and most powerful injury firm. Here, we believe that no one deserves to suffer because of someone else’s negligence on the road. And we are not all talk without action; our army of over 1,000 attorneys has gone to battle with insurance companies all over America and recovered more than $20 billion collectively.
Do not settle for less if you deserve more. Contact us today for a free case evaluation. The fee is free unless we win.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews