Airbag Injuries in Lexington333 West Vine Street, Suite 1200
Lexington, KY 40507
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Airbag Injuries in Lexington
Airbags undoubtedly save lives. The sudden impact of a car accident can violently propel your body. A properly functioning airbag inflates rapidly to cushion you and absorb some of this force, minimizing the risk of serious injuries from hitting the dashboard or steering wheel.
However, like anything else, airbags can have their drawbacks. For example, defective airbags can explode without warning, and even a well-functioning airbag can lead to bone fractures, internal organ damage, and other injuries. A recent example of a defective airbag is the Takata airbag, which was recently recalled, according to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration, for causing injury and death.
If you have suffered from airbag injuries in Lexington, a personal injury attorney from Morgan & Morgan can determine who is responsible and seek compensation on your behalf.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Defective Product Liability for Airbag Injuries
Defective product recalls on airbags may be issued by either the manufacturer or the federal government. Still, many vehicles in the United States can contain faulty airbags without anyone knowing. When these defective airbags cause injury, the victims have certain legal options based on product liability law.
Generally, three theories exist in holding a manufacturer responsible for defective products, including airbags:
- Strict Liability: When it comes to a defective airbag claim, strict liability is a common strategy among attorneys. That’s because, under the concept of strict liability, the plaintiff only needs to prove that the airbag was unreasonably dangerous, causing injury.
- Negligence: To prove negligence, the plaintiff must present evidence that shows the company failed to take reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of the airbag in question.
- Warranty Breach: An automobile and its components often come with warranties. Sometimes, these warranties are expressed, and sometimes, they are implied. In certain instances, a defective airbag causing injury could constitute a breach of warranty.
Morgan & Morgan: Defective Airbag Injury Experts
The injuries caused by a defective airbag can cause an array of life-altering medical issues that are both physically and emotionally taxing for the victim. Unfortunately, these injuries also cause unwanted financial burdens as medical bills pile up.
If you suffered airbag injuries in Lexington, whether because of a faulty airbag or because of an airbag injury related to a car accident, a member of the Morgan & Morgan team can file a claim on your behalf and help negotiate a settlement to ease your burden.
Contact Morgan & Morgan today for a free case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews