- Pursuing Justice for New York Victims of Child Sexual Abuse
- Pursuing Justice for Pennsylvania Victims of Child Sexual Abuse
- Boy Scouts Sex Abuse Lawsuit
- Northern California Wildfire Lawyers
- California Labor Law Attorneys
- California Wrongful Termination Lawyers
- California Labor Laws for Truck Drivers
- How to Find a Boat Accident Lawyer in California
- What You Need to Know About California Water Park Injury Law?
- What Is the Water Park Injury Process in CA?
- What Should I Do After a Water Park Injury in CA?
- What Is the Workers’ Compensation Process in California?
- California Workers' Compensation Requirements Explained
- California Workers’ Compensation FAQs
- Statute of Limitations to File a Workers’ Compensation Claim in California
- What Forms Do I Need for My Workers' Compensation Claim in California?
- How to Hire the Best Fire Injury Lawyers in California
- How to Find the Best Real Estate Dispute Attorney in California
- Where Can I Find the Best Car Insurance Attorney in California?
- What Should I Do After a Car Wreck Death in California?
- California Oil Spill Attorneys
- How to Find the Best Arthritis and Disability Lawyers in California
- California Paraquat Lawsuit
- Where Can I Find the Best Ski Accident Lawyers in California?
- What Do I Do After Being Abused by a Clergy Member?
- Clergy Sex Abuse Lawsuit
California Child Sexual Abuse
Morgan & Morgan attorneys are helping California victims of child sexual abuse seek justice and compensation from the institutions that failed to protect them; including schools, churches, summer camps, religious organizations, and youth recreation organizations like the Boy Scouts of America.
The state of California has passed a new statute of limitations law that increases the age until which victims of child sexual abuse can file a civil lawsuit. This means that many victims get a second chance at seeking the justice and compensation they deserve.
Morgan & Morgan attorneys have successfully fought for victims and their families across the country. If you or a loved one suffered sexual abuse as a child, we want to fight for you.
A Failure to Protect
Millions of American children spend significant time outside the direct care of their parents, and under the responsibility of various scholastic, religious, and recreational organizations. Parents trust these organizations to keep their children safe.
But tragically, many of these organizations have long track records of failing to protect the children in their care from sexual predators. From the Catholic church to the Boy Scouts, not only were not enough efforts made to ensure that children would be safe, but known abusers were allowed to remain on staff, and attempts were made to cover up incidents and patterns of sexual abuse.
The outcome of these failures are devastating: untold thousands of children, stretching back decades, suffering the most horrific abuses and assaults. Thousands of children whose lives were forever altered, in a place where they and their parents thought they were safe.
We Hold Them Accountable
Morgan & Morgan fights for the people against powerful companies and organizations who abuse public trust. If you or a loved one suffered childhood sexual abuse at a youth recreation program, church, summer camp, school, or other institution, we may be able to help you recover compensation.
We have the experience and expertise required to sensitively, discreetly, and effectively handle your case. Contact us today for a free, confidential, and no-risk case evaluation to learn more about how we may be able to help you.