Rebecca E. Neubauer is an Attorney at Morgan & Morgan. As a trial lawyer, Rebecca represents victims of catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, car accident, and premises liability accidents.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Rebecca was senior counsel Strategic Legal Practices, LLC, a preeminent consumer rights litigation firm, where she managed of ten attorneys, in addition to handling a heavy caseload and all aspects of litigation.
Prior to relocating to California, Rebecca was a trial attorney at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC, one of Chicago’s premier plaintiff-only catastrophic injury law firms where she secured several, high-profile multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. Some of Rebecca's notable successes include:
- $12.35 million dollar settlement in a delayed diagnosis of breast cancer of a 35 year old (2019);
- $4.25 million dollar settlement for the wrongful death of a 2 year old admitted to a hospital for Croup (2019);
- $3.98 million dollar settlement with a hospital who punctured a man’s heart during an unnecessary surgery causing anoxic injury (2018);
- $30 million dollar settlement for child left with an anoxic brain injury as a result of 25 experimental surgeries (2016);
- $3.35 million dollar settlement as the result of a failure to provide a worker with fall protection (2015);
and - $2.6 million dollar settlement for a worker who passed away due to catastrophic burn injuries (2016); among others.
Super Lawyers recognized Rebecca as a 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Illinois Rising Star, an award given to no more than 2.5% of each state’s top up-and-coming attorneys.
Rebecca was born and raised in the suburbs outside of Chicago, Illinois. Rebecca graduated from the University of Wisconsin- Madison and received her Doctorate degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where she graduated towards the top of her class. In law school, Rebecca competed in several courses in trial advocacy and earned Dean’s List honors. During law school, Rebecca interned for Honorable Elizabeth Budzinski in the Circuit Court of Cook County and worked at several Plaintiff's personal injury law firms in Chicago, Illinois where she developed her passion for wanting to help individuals injured due to the negligence of others.
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- Chicago Kent College of Law
Awards and Recognitions
- Super Lawyer 2018-2021