- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Exposure to asbestos has been a problem in Nashville, Tennessee, and throughout the United States for a long time. Unfortunately, the dangerous mineral can lead to mesothelioma, a serious form of cancer that affects thousands of Americans every year. Since the early 20th century, asbestos has been used in construction, mining, shipping, plumbing, manufacturing, and countless other industries. Sadly, the companies that produced and used asbestos products all those years knew its risks and put their workers in harm’s way regardless.
Morgan & Morgan understands the devastating nature of a mesothelioma diagnosis. That’s why our Nashville asbestos attorneys fight for the rights of the disease's victims and their families. With a mesothelioma claim, you may be able to obtain the compensation and justice you deserve while securing your family’s financial future.
What Should I Know About Mesothelioma?
There are certain facts about mesothelioma you should be aware of:
- There’s only one known cause of malignant mesothelioma: exposure to asbestos. The more frequent your exposure to fibers is, the more likely you are to develop the disease.
- There is no cure for mesothelioma, but you may be able to significantly increase your life expectancy with chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery.
- Symptoms of mesothelioma often don’t appear until 20 to 50 years down the line. As a result, most patients receive a diagnosis later in life.
- There are four types of mesothelioma, categorized by which body part is affected (lungs, abdomen, heart, or testes).
What Is a Mesothelioma Claim?
Mesothelioma claims can help asbestos victims and their families recover compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and other costs associated with the disease. If you have mesothelioma and worked as a roofer, firefighter, construction worker, shipbuilder, auto mechanic, or in another asbestos industry, you may be eligible for significant compensation.
How Do Mesothelioma Claims Work?
Most often, mesothelioma claims are settled out of court in a year or less. However, if your case goes to trial, it may take longer to recover damages. Because each claim is unique, it’s difficult to pinpoint an exact dollar amount before evaluating all the facts. But some cases result in settlements in the millions.
Contact a Nashville Asbestos Attorney
If you’re in or near Nashville and are suffering from mesothelioma, contact Morgan & Morgan immediately. Hiring the right law firm can make all the difference in your case. With more than 700 attorneys across 16 states, we have the resources necessary to provide you the best service possible. Despite being a large law firm, we’re still a family company and treat every client as such. Our asbestos attorneys understand what you and your family are going through — they’re ready to be by your side during these trying times.
The price of pain is infinite, but financial compensation can secure your family’s financial future and hold the responsible parties accountable. At Morgan & Morgan, we never settle for less than what your case is worth. You’ll get a full team of lawyers and legal staff for better results. And we never charge by the hour — we get paid only if we win for you. Join the Morgan & Morgan family and schedule a free case evaluation today.