Frederick Osby v. L&T Construction, LLC
Steven Barksdale v. Ballentine Express Trucking
Rose McCort v. Kroger Limited Partnership
Jose Encarnacion v. Heartland Express, Inc. Of Iowa, et al
McCrary, Wendy v. Eddie Jackson and Kevin Weaver
Ryan M. Skertich is an attorney in the Morgan & Morgan office located in Memphis, Tennessee. Mr. Skertich has been litigating complicated cases for over 13 years. Mr. Skertich and his team at Morgan & Morgan focus on personal injury law and primarily represents individuals and families that are injured or killed as a result of catastrophic 18-Wheeler Accidents. Mr. Skertich and his team have obtained several substantial jury verdicts against Trucking Companies, including some in excess of $1 million.
Mr. Skertich is an active member of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys as well as a member of the Tennessee and Mississippi Bar Associations, and the and has been chosen as a Super Lawyer Rising Star since 2014.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Millsaps College, B.B.A.
- Millsaps College, M.B.A.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D. (cum laude)
- The Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- All Tennessee Federal Courts
- All Mississippi Federal Courts
Awards and Recognitions
- Barrister, Leo Bearman, Sr. American Inn of Court
- Mid South SuperLawyers Rising Star 2014-19, Litigation
- Mississippi College Moot Court Board
- Feeder School Scholarship- Full Academic Scholarship
- Millsaps College Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2018