- Arthritis Questions Answered
- Amputation/Loss of Limb Injury
- Electric Shock? Your Questions Answered
- Broken Pelvis Injury
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Lawsuits
- What Do Disability Claim Attorneys Do?
- Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer For Your Injury Claim
- What Is an Injury Claim Calculator and How Does It Work?
- How to Find The Right Lawyer for Your Personal Injury Claim
- What Types of Compensation Can I Recover in a Bodily Injury Claim
- What Is the Personal Injury Claim Process?
- What Are the Most Common Personal Injury Claims?
- Why You Shouldn’t Rely on a Personal Injury Claims Calculator
- Personal Injury Claims: What is the Average Settlement Amount?
- What to Expect When Filing a Personal Injury Claim
- What Is a Personal Injury Claim?
- Why Do Insurance Companies Say You Have An Exaggerated Personal Injury Claim?
- Can I File a Personal Injury Claim Without a Lawyer?
- Can I File a Personal Injury Claim Against My Landlord?
- How to Hire the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Atlanta
- How to Hire the Best Accident Lawyer Near Me
- Calculating Pain & Suffering | Personal Injury Questions
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Process
- Personal Injury Settlement Process
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Settlement Checks
- How Much is a Personal Injury Lawyer Payout?
- How Much Does Personal Injury Insurance Cost?
- How Much Does a Personal Injury Case Pay?
- What Does Personal Injury Mean?
- What Is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Morgan & Morgan Settlement Cases
- How to Find a Good Lawyer Near Me
- Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Accident Injury Claim Facts
- Average Value of a Bodily Injury Claim
- Pedestrian Injury Lawyer
- Do’s and Don’ts for Your Personal Injury Claim
- Where to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- When Should I Fight an Insurance Company?
- How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
- How Do I Cash in My Personal Injury Settlement Check?
- What Is the Price for Severe Emotional Pain From a Personal Injury Incident?
- Where Can I Get Help With My Personal Injury Case?
- What Should I Do After Getting Hurt in Public?
- How to Handle Slipping on Ice?
- Understanding Your Settlement Check Payout: What Do I Need to Know?
- What Is the Best Use for My Settlement Checks Post-Accident?
- What Should I Use My Settlement Check For?
- When to Call a Lawyer: Hurt During the Holidays
- Who Should I Call if I'm Hurt While Away From Home?
- What Do I Need to Know About the Hiring Process for Lawyers?
- How to Have a Successful Relationship With Your Personal Injury Lawyer
- Can I Afford a Lawyer Without Any Insurance?
- How to Prepare for the First Meeting With a Personal Injury Lawyer
- What Is the Process for Hiring Your First Lawyer?
- When Should I See a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Much Is a Permanent Injury Worth?
- What Is a Fair Settlement for Pain and Suffering?
- How Do I Cash in My Personal Injury Settlement Check?
- Does Morgan and Morgan Take Any Case?
- What Are the Stages of a Personal Injury Claim?
- How Is Damage Determined in a Lawsuit?
- Is a Settlement Considered a Win?
- How Much Compensation Will I Receive for Neck and Shoulder Injuries?
- How Much Is a Bulging Disc Injury Worth?
- What Is Considered a Good Settlement Offer?
- Do You Pay Morgan & Morgan if You Lose?
- Who Should I Contact if I'm Having a Difficult Time Understanding Law Practices?
- Should I Get Multiple Lawyers for My Injury Case?
- What Are Some Signs That You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Is the Difference Between Bodily Injury and Personal Injury?
- Can You Sue a School District for Emotional Distress?
- How Do You Cash a Settlement Check?
- How Should I Spend My Settlement Check?
- What Are Some Reasons a Lawyer Might Not Take Your Personal Injury Case?
- What Is a Characters for Hire Lawsuit?
- Calculating Damages in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What Are the Costs and Recovery Time for a Broken Pelvis?
- What Are Some Examples of Lawyer Fees for Personal Injury Cases?
- Where Can I Find the Best Ethical Malpractice Lawyers Near Me?
- What Does a Suit Mean?
- How Do Lawyers Determine Pain and Suffering?
- Where Do I Go to Get the Settlement Check for My Neck Injuries?
- What Is a Typical Personal Injury Settlement Amount?
- How Difficult Is Calculating Damages in a Lawsuit?
- What Questions Are Asked During a Deposition?
- How Can I Get Compensation for a Crushed Pelvis?
- How Much Can I Expect to Recover From a 3M Lawsuit?
- Where Do I Sign My Settlement Papers?
- How Long Can You Keep a Check Without Cashing It?
- What Should I Do if I Receive a Phone Call Saying Someone Is Taking Legal Action Against Me?
Whether it’s an injury on the job or a car crash, no one wants to get into an accident. At best, it’s a painful and frightening experience. At worst, accidents have the potential to upend your life or the life of your loved ones with permanent injury, trauma, costly medical bills, and even death.
This is especially true for accidents caused by the careless actions of another. Although there’s no way to reverse time and prevent your accident from happening, there is a way to potentially recoup your finances, get justice, and set your life back on track: a personal injury lawsuit.
A Personal Injury Lawsuit Can Make All the Difference
Personal injury lawsuits allow victims of accidents to hold the responsible party accountable for the harm they’ve done. A lawsuit can make all the difference between an inadequate settlement offer from the insurance company and fair compensation that will actually cover your losses.
For example, if you were seriously harmed in a car crash caused by a reckless motorist, the amount of compensation you receive from personal injury protection (PIP) benefits may not be enough to cover the cost of your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. In these cases, a personal injury lawsuit may be necessary to recover the amount you need to set your life back in order and recover from the accident.
It’s not easy to do this alone, though. Insurance companies are notorious for minimizing the injuries of their policyholders as “minor” as a way to cut costs. Fortunately, an experienced personal injury attorney can take on the negligent party or the insurance company on your behalf.
Our attorneys at Morgan & Morgan know the tricks and tactics that insurance companies employ to deny you the compensation you’re owed, and can rebut them to ensure you receive the full benefits you need and deserve. They’ll even go to trial if necessary.
Morgan & Morgan is the nation’s leading plaintiff’s firm. With 55 offices in 15 different states, we strive be everywhere for everyone. Our firm has more than 700 attorneys and a support staff of over 3,000 employees, all fighting “for the people,” not the powerful. Our attorneys represent clients in a wide variety of practice areas, such as car accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, workers’ compensation, labor and employment, class action lawsuits, and more.
But above all else, our attorneys are trial lawyers, and they won’t hesitate for a second to go to court if it’s what it takes to get our clients justice. That’s why we’ve recovered over $9 billion for more than 200,000 clients and counting.
Contact us by filling out our free, no-obligation case review form.