- Pursuing Justice for California Victims of Child Sexual Abuse
- Pursuing Justice for New York Victims of Child Sexual Abuse
- Boy Scouts Sex Abuse Lawsuit
- Pennsylvania (PA) Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Dental Malpractice Attorneys in PA
- Pennsylvania Labor Laws
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Termination Lawyers
- How to Hire the Best Discrimination Lawyer in PA
- How to Hire the Best Fire Injury Lawyers in PA
- How to Find the Best Real Estate Dispute Attorney in Pennsylvania
- What Are the Mandatory Overtime Laws in Pennsylvania?
- Where Can I Find the Best Rental Car Accident Lawyers in Pennsylvania?
- What Are Some Weird Driving Rules in Pennsylvania?
- What Is the Workers' Compensation Process in Pennsylvania?
- What Are the Employment Laws in Pennsylvania?
- Where Can I Find the Best Ski Accident Lawyers in Pennsylvania?
- What Should I Do if I Was Wrongly Accused of a Crime in Pennsylvania?
- How to Report a Nursing Home in Pennsylvania
- What Are Some Noteworthy Juul Pod Lawsuit Cases in Pennsylvania?
- What Do I Do After Being Abused by a Clergy Member?
- Clergy Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Pennsylvania Victims of Child Sexual Abuse
Morgan & Morgan attorneys are helping Pennsylvania victims of child sexual abuse seek justice and compensation from the institutions that failed to protect them; including religious organizations, summer camps, schools, and youth recreation organizations like the Boy Scouts of America.
A History of Negligence
From the Catholic church to the Boy Scouts, hundreds of American civic, religious, scholastic, and youth recreation organizations now stand accused of not doing enough to protect the children in their care. Abusers were kept on staff, wrongdoing was covered up, and parents were never informed of the danger their kids were facing.
The result of these failures is written in the pain and suffering of thousands of innocent children who had their lives shattered in the places where they and their parents thought they were safe. Instead of a happy childhood and a chance at a happy adulthood, they now have a lifetime of pain and expensive medical care to deal with.
We Fight for Victims
If you or a loved one suffered childhood sexual abuse at a church, youth recreation program, school, summer camp, or other institution, we may be able to help you recover compensation.
We have the experience and expertise required to sensitively, discreetly, and effectively handle your case. Contact us today for a free, confidential, and no-risk case evaluation to learn more about how we may be able to help you.