Clemmons v. ECORE et. al, Philadelphia County
Hannah J. Molitoris is an attorney at the Philadelphia office with a passion for fighting for her clients. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Ms. Molitoris worked as a public defender representing hundreds of clients in Philadelphia Municipal Court and the Court of Common Pleas.
Ms. Molitoris graduated cum laude from Susquehanna University in 2012 with a Bachelor's degree in Political Science and Communications. She was a member of the Order of Omega Leadership Honor Society, Lambda Pi Eta Political Science Honor Society, and received Departmental Honors in Political Science.
In 2016, she received her Juris Doctor from the Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University. During law school, Ms. Molitoris was a member of the Student Bar Association, mock trial team, moot court team, and participated in the criminal law clinic. She volunteered with the Philadelphia Lawyers for Social Equity and M.E.N.T.O.R. program.
While at Kline Law, Ms. Molitoris won several academic awards including Dean's List and three CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for best student performances in Appellate Advocacy, Improvisation for Lawyers, and Advanced Trial Advocacy: Criminal Law. She also received the Kline and Specter Award for Trial Advocacy.
Ms. Molitoris competed nationally in both mock trial and moot court competitions. As a member of the mock trial team, she was a regional champion in the Texas Young Lawyers National Trial Competition and a quarterfinalist in the Buffalo Niagara Trial Competition.
Currently, Ms. Molitoris is an adjunct professor at the Kline School of Law. When Ms. Molitoris is not prepping for trial, she enjoys spending time with her fiancé and her dog Lincoln.
Ms. Molitoris is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University - 2016
- Susquehanna University - 2012
- Professional Women's Roundtable
- American Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
Awards and Recognitions
- SuperLawyers Rising Star 2022
- This award is conferred by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- This award is conferred by Best Lawyers. A description of the selection methodology is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.