- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Uber Accident Lawyer Philadelphia
Every day, thousands of Philadelphians rely on Uber to get from Point A to Point B. They don’t necessarily trust the company, though, because it continues to spawn lawsuits left and right. Uber prides itself on being disruptive, but that disruption can be unsettling for consumers. For example, if you’re injured in a crash while riding in an Uber, or if you’re struck or assaulted by an Uber driver, what are you supposed to do?
Morgan & Morgan’s Uber attorneys are here in Philadelphia to help. Our team works tirelessly on behalf of people injured in Uber incidents—as well as those who are hurt on the job, in slip-and-falls, or by medical malpractice. If you were injured in an Uber-related incident, you may be able to recover significant compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Who Files Uber Lawsuits?
Uber has been sued countless times for a litany of reasons. Here are a few of the most common types of lawsuits they face from consumers (as opposed to employees, other companies, or governments):
- Uber car crash injury
- Uber JUMP scooter injury
- Sexual misconduct by Uber driver
Why Hire a Philadelphia Uber Lawyer?
If you were injured in an Uber incident, you may be owed money for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. As for who’s liable, that depends on the situation:
- If an Uber driver was at fault for your injury: Your best chance of securing compensation is likely through third party liability insurance. These policies pay up to $1 million per accident for personal injuries and property damage. As a passenger, you may be covered.
- If another driver was at fault: If someone other than the Uber driver was responsible for the injury, you may be able to recover damages from the at-fault driver via their insurance provider. (In general, our firm usually sues insurance companies, not individuals.)
These cases are complex, and filing them yourself would be incredibly time-consuming and hard. Plus, Morgan & Morgan works on a contingency fee basis, which means there’s no cost to get started, and we get paid only if you win.
Why Hire Morgan & Morgan?
Founded in 1988, Morgan & Morgan has grown into America’s largest personal injury law firm by treating every client like family. We have no “big cases” or “small cases”; all our cases are big cases, because that’s what our clients deserve, and that’s how we win. We have the experience, attorneys, and resources to take on the biggest companies in the U.S., such as Uber, and to hold them accountable.
To date, we have recovered more than $9 billion for over 100,000 clients.
How Do I File an Uber Lawsuit?
If you were injured in an Uber-related incident, it may be tempting to accept the first offer you receive just to resolve the matter. But by doing so, you could cost yourself thousands or even millions of dollars. Our Philadelphia Uber accident lawyers will fight to get you full and fair compensation for your injuries. There’s no cost upfront, and it’s 100% free unless you win.
Get started today with a free, no-obligation case evaluation.