Why Should I Hire An Attorney?
Injury victims have a lot to deal with: medical expenses, physical pain, emotional stress, and an upheaval to their everyday routine. To compound matters, insurance companies do all they can to minimize the amount they pay.
An attorney is here to help. A legal team can:
- Investigate the circumstances of your injury to build the strongest case possible
- Evaluate the short- and long-term effects of your injury
- Identify how much your case is worth
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Take your case to trial if that’s what’s required to get the best results
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
Hiring an attorney doesn’t cost a thing. Our attorneys work on a contingency, meaning we don’t get paid unless you win. That’s because we believe everyone – no matter who they are or how much money they have – deserves a shot at justice.
What Types of Damages Are Available?
No two cases are identical, and the types of damages available will depend on the specifics of the injury. Possible damages include:
- Medical expenses (e.g., doctor visits, rehabilitation, medication)
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Our mission is to recover every penny you’re owed, and our attorneys will fight relentlessly to make it happen.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
All law firms are not the same. If you’ve been injured, denied pay, or otherwise victimized, you can count on attorneys to fight tirelessly for you. To learn more, schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.