Car Wreck Attorney in Washington, DC1901 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W, Suite 300
, Washington, D.C. 20006
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Washington, DC Car Wreck Lawyer
The National Safety Council estimates that 5.4 million people were injured in car accidents across the United States in 2021, with nearly 47,000 dying due to their injuries. While Washington, DC, fares better than most other areas of the country when it comes to injuries per miles driven ratios, DC drivers are still at risk for a wide range of possible injuries every time they take to the road.
Although every car wreck is different, they can all result in a variety of injuries, from minor scrapes and bruises to more severe, life-altering issues, including traumatic brain injuries and permanent disability.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in the metro DC area, the experienced Washington, DC car wreck lawyers from Morgan & Morgan can fight on your behalf to get you the compensation you are entitled to.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
How a Washington, DC, Car Wreck Lawyer Can Help
- A Washington, DC, car wreck lawyer will listen: Experienced attorneys connect with you on a personal level to identify the maximum compensation you’re entitled to.
- A DC accident attorney will conduct thorough investigations: A skilled legal team will investigate all the facts to determine the cause of your accident and who is liable.
- A car wreck lawyer can uncover different avenues for compensation: Most accidents are not caused by one single factor, so an experienced attorney will work to identify any party whose recklessness, negligence, or intentional behavior caused your injuries.
- Personal injury attorneys can negotiate with insurance companies: Following a Washington DC car wreck, an attorney will get in touch with relevant insurance companies to represent you in your claim.
- If applicable, your attorney will litigate your case in a court of law: Most accident claims end in a negotiated settlement with insurance companies. However, in some cases, your lawyer will need to fight for you inside a courtroom to get you the compensation you deserve.
We Are Your Washington, DC Car Wreck Experts
At Morgan & Morgan, our Washington DC car wreck lawyers have what it takes to get you the compensation you deserve after you’ve been injured in a car accident. With over 55,000 five-star Google reviews, you can rest easy knowing that the Morgan & Morgan team is in your corner, ready to ensure that your rights are protected.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation and find out why 500,000 families across the country trust Morgan & Morgan.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews