- Minimum Wage Claim & Unpaid Wages Lawyers
- Unpaid Overtime Wages Lawyers
- Overtime Pay Calculator
- FLSA Misclassification of Employees as Exempt Cases
- Worker & Employee Rights Lawyers
- FLSA: Learn About The Law That Protects Workers' Rights
- Massachusetts (MA) Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Arkansas Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Alabama Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- New York State Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Kentucky (KY) Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Tennessee (TN) Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Mississippi (MS) Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Georgia (GA) Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- Florida (FL) Overtime Labor & Pay Laws
- FLSA Liquidated Damages & Back Pay Lawyers
- Independent Contractor Misclassification & Overtime Pay
- Overtime Workers Comp for Disaster Relief
- Health Care Workers May Face Wage Theft
- Pursuing Justice for Pennsylvania Victims of Child Sexual Abuse
- Dental Malpractice Attorneys in PA
- Pennsylvania Labor Laws
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Termination Lawyers
- How to Hire the Best Discrimination Lawyer in PA
- How to Hire the Best Fire Injury Lawyers in PA
- How to Find the Best Real Estate Dispute Attorney in Pennsylvania
- What Are the Mandatory Overtime Laws in Pennsylvania?
- Where Can I Find the Best Rental Car Accident Lawyers in Pennsylvania?
- What Are Some Weird Driving Rules in Pennsylvania?
- What Is the Workers' Compensation Process in Pennsylvania?
- What Are the Employment Laws in Pennsylvania?
- Where Can I Find the Best Ski Accident Lawyers in Pennsylvania?
- What Should I Do if I Was Wrongly Accused of a Crime in Pennsylvania?
- How to Report a Nursing Home in Pennsylvania
- What Are Some Noteworthy Juul Pod Lawsuit Cases in Pennsylvania?
At Morgan & Morgan, our wage and hour attorneys handle a variety of cases regarding employment and wage-related issues for workers. We help employees who were wrongly denied overtime, underpaid or forced to work “off-the-clock”. Our attorneys are dedicated to fighting for those who weren’t properly paid and helping our clients recover the money they deserve.
If you were denied overtime pay, you may be able to file a lawsuit against your employer to collect compensation for unpaid wages. To find out if you have a case, please fill out our free, no-risk case evaluation form today.
Overtime Pay Law in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania overtime law states that employees must receive time-and-a-half compensation for hours worked in excess of 40. There are certain employees who are exempt from overtime pay, but for those that are non-exempt, they are in their legal right to be paid their overtime wages.
Minimum Wage in Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania minimum wage is $7.25 per hour, effective July 24, 2009. Employers with at least 10 full-time workers are subject to Pennsylvania minimum wage law.
At Morgan & Morgan, our lawyers help workers who were paid less than the minimum wage by filing lawsuits against their employers to recover compensation for unpaid wages. Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), all employees must be paid at least the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
However, there are several cases where employers may mistakenly or intentionally pay workers less than the minimum wage.
If you were not paid the minimum wage for all hours worked, contact Morgan & Morgan today by filing our free case review form. Our attorneys may be able to help you file a lawsuit to recover compensation for your unpaid wages. While each case is different our wage and hour attorneys have recovered millions on behalf of workers who were denied proper pay.