Burn Injury Attorney in Jersey City
Morgan & Morgan Philadelphia, LLC, A Professional Limited Liability Company formed in the State of Florida. New Jersey Managing Attorney: Clancy Boylan, Esq.30 Montgomery Street, Suite 410
Jersey City, NJ 07302
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Burn Injury Attorney in Jersey City
According to statistics released by the American Burn Association, approximately 486,000 people are treated for burns annually in the United States. Unfortunately, the pain, suffering, disfigurement, and anguish caused by a severe burn injury can have a lifelong physical and emotional effect on accident victims. The most severe burns often require costly cosmetic surgeries, like skin grafts.
Regardless of how severe your burn injury might be, you may be eligible for compensation if the accident was due to someone else's negligent or reckless behavior or if a faulty or defective product caused it.
A Jersey City burn injury lawyer from Morgan & Morgan will work with you to pursue justice and compensation in your burn injury claim.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Common Causes of Jersey City Burn Injuries
From car accidents, where the vehicle’s airbag causes chemical burns during deployment, to improperly stored chemicals in the workplace inflicting serious injuries, a wide range of accidents can result in burn injuries.
Here is a sample of some common causes of burn injuries:
- Construction accidents: Workers in the construction industry are at significant risk of burn hazards that can result in severe injuries.
- Electrocution: Electrocution is one of the most painful types of burn injuries suffered by Jersey City accident victims. Often, an electrocution will cause life-altering disfiguration and can sometimes result in death.
- Gas explosions: From Jersey City construction sites and industrial facilities to residential homes, gas explosions are a very real threat.
- Furnace explosions: Furnace explosions often affect unsuspecting homeowners.
- House fires: No family is safe from the permanent, life-altering injuries that a house fire can cause.
- Cooking fires: Both at home and in the workplace, cooking fires pose a serious threat and can result in third-degree burns requiring painful skin graft surgeries.
- Defective hair accessories: Defective beauty appliances such as hair straighteners, curling irons, and blow dryers are common causes of fires and burns.
- Fireworks: Fireworks and other explosives that use gunpowder may be a popular way to tap into our holiday spirit, but they can cause accidents that can lead to serious burn injuries.
A Jersey City Burn Injury Lawyer Can Fight for Your Rights
Morgan & Morgan has a nationwide network of attorneys licensed in all 50 states. So, you can rest assured that we have a Jersey City burn injury lawyer available to help you seek compensation if you have been burned in an accident caused by a defective product or by the negligent or reckless behavior of another.
Contact the Morgan and Morgan team today for a no-obligation case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews