Princess M. Tate-Burriss is an experienced litigator specializing in motor vehicle accidents. Princess is a native New Yorker who grew up in the Bronx and in Queens. She decided at a very young age that she wanted to be a lawyer and never wavered from that assertion. She went on to earn a Bachelor of Arts from Spelman College and a Juris Doctorate from New York Law School.
Princess has spent nearly her entire 20-year career devoted to personal injury. Her background and experiences have given her a unique perspective that allows her to be empathic to her clients’ circumstances while aggressively advocating on their behalf. Princess understands that every client is a person and not just a case file. She has witnessed the way an accident can alter someone’s life and it is her goal to make sure that her clients are fairly and adequately compensated for their injuries.
Princess is a zealous advocate for her clients, skillfully navigates them through the legal process and is there to provide a listening ear. Her fierce advocacy and commitment to her clients has resulted in Princess recovering millions of dollars for her clients.
- Spelman College, 1998
- New York Law School, 2002
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court-Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court-Southern District of New York
Awards and Recognitions
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- This award is conferred by National Trial Lawyers. A description of the selection methodology is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.