Connor J. Gilbert
Connor J. Gilbert is an Attorney within Morgan & Morgan’s Boston office representing catastrophically injured victims of motor-vehicle crashes, birth injuries, and general negligence. He was recognized by Boston Magazine as a Top Attorney in 2022 and is also a proud member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, an invitation-only organization comprised of America’s top young trial lawyers.
Mr. Gilbert began his legal career as an Assistant District Attorney in the Trial Division of the Bronx District Attorney’s Office. As a Prosecutor in the hustle-bustle of the Bronx he had the opportunity to try various types of criminal cases to verdict and secure grand jury indictments on numerous violent felony prosecutions. He was also appointed as a Special Prosecutor to the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Gilbert thereafter made the switch to civil litigation and learned the intricacies of injury and medical malpractice defense law working for a law firm that specialized in the defense of physicians, hospitals and insurance companies.
Mr. Gilbert’s desire to advocate on behalf of the catastrophically injured, not powerful insurance companies, led him to join Morgan & Morgan. Today, he uses his insider knowledge of the defense and insurance industry to exclusively represent the catastrophically injured.
In his spare time he enjoys fishing, surfing and spending time at the beach with his wife and daughter.
- Motor-Vehicle Crashes
- Trucking Crashes
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spine Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- U.S. District Court - District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Kentucky
- New York
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
- National Trial Lawyers Association: Top 40 Under 40
- American Association for Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group
- New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Boston Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- University of Colorado, B.A., Political Science
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., Trial & Appellate Advocacy Concentration with Distinction Honor
|Private Medical Malpractice Settlement||Medical Malpractice & Negligence Lawyers|
Private Medical Malpractice Settlement