Connor J. Gilbert is a Trial Attorney within Morgan & Morgan’s Medical Malpractice Department specializing in Birth Injury/Birth Trauma litigation. He exclusively handles various types of birth injury cases and represents patients and families in multiple jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Mr. Gilbert began his legal career as an Assistant District Attorney in the Trial Division of the Bronx District Attorney’s Office in New York City. As a Prosecutor he had the opportunity to try various types of criminal cases to verdict and secure grand jury indictments on numerous violent felony and firearms prosecutions. He was also appointed as a Special Prosecutor to the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office for select cases.
Attorney Gilbert thereafter made the switch to civil litigation and learned the intricacies of medical malpractice law working for a law firm that specialized in the defense of physicians, nurses, hospitals, and their insurance companies. His desire to advocate on behalf of the people, not the powerful, led him to switch sides and join Morgan & Morgan. Today, he exclusively represents patients and families who have been affected by birth injuries due to negligent healthcare providers.
Mr. Gilbert is also a proud member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, an invitation-only organization composed of America’s top young trial attorneys. Membership is extended exclusively to those individuals who meet stringent qualifications and specialize in the legal practice of civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense.
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Neonatal Injuries
- U.S. District Court - District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Kentucky
- New York
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
- National Trial Lawyers Association: Top 40 Under 40
- American Association for Justice
- New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Boston Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- University of Colorado - B.A. (Political Science)
- Suffolk University Law School - J.D. (Trial & Appellate Advocacy with Distinction)