Arletys “Letty” Rodriguez is an attorney in the West Palm Beach office of the Morgan & Morgan Business Trial Group. She concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation, including claims involving arbitration, business torts, contracts, employment, and securities.
Ms. Rodriguez received her J.D., cum laude, and a Master’s in International Business from the University of Florida. While at the University of Florida, she was the managing editor of the Florida Journal of International Law. She graduated from Florida State University, summa cum laude, with Bachelor’s degrees in Marketing and Multinational Business.
- Business Tort Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Florida Journal of International Law, Copyright Law Balancing Foreign and Domestic Interests in the International Arena Golen v. Holder. 24 Fla. J. Int’l L. 605.
|$771,000.00 Verdict|| de la Paz, et al. v. de la Paz|| Breach of Contract||2018|
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Managing Editor, Florida Journal of International Law
- Book Awards for International Business Transactions, Income Taxation, and Unincorporated Business Enterprises
- Dean’s List
- Cuban American Bar Merit Scholarship recipient
- University of Florida, M.A.I.B.
- The Jean and Jewel Ahrano Scholarship Fund recipient
- Florida State University, B.S., Summa Cum Laude
- President’s List
- Vice President of External Affairs, International Business Association