Why Hire a Titusville Personal Injury Attorney?
It’s important to us that you recover the compensation you are entitled to, and our attorneys will stop at nothing to ensure your case is successful. We will:
- Investigate the cause of your injury
- Gather evidence including police reports, accident reports, medical records, and photographs of the accident
- Analyze the facts to determine how much your case is worth
- Negotiate a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in a fair offer
On average, people who hire a personal injury attorney after a car accident recover three times more compensation than those who don’t. Our legal team can gauge the true value of your case, then work diligently to achieve that outcome.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
No two cases are the same: Depending on the circumstances of the accident and the extent of the injury, compensation can vary significantly. However, you can rest assured knowing that we have a long history of recovering favorable settlements and jury verdicts for our clients. Over the span of 30-plus years, we have recovered upwards of $9 billion for people injured by others’ negligence.
Our attorneys may be able to help you obtain payment for your:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
Can I Afford a Personal Injury Attorney?
In a word, yes. Our consultations are free, and it costs nothing upfront to hire us. Morgan & Morgan attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid only when you recover compensation, whether through a settlement or verdict.
Our fees never come out of your own pocket, but instead out of the winnings that we recover for you.
How Do I Get Started?
If you were injured and feel that someone else is to blame, contact Morgan & Morgan’s Titusville office. Our attorneys have the talent, experience, and resources to take on big insurance companies and win.
To get started, schedule a free case evaluation now. You could be entitled to significant compensation for your hardship