Birth Injury Lawyer in Titusville407 South Washington Avenue, Suite #3
Titusville, FL 32796
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Birth Injury Lawyer in Titusville
Birth injuries can change how your loved one lives their lives. We've seen families struggling to take care of their loved ones both physically, emotionally, and even financially due to these injuries. The worst part is that they are acquired during birth, meaning the victim does not get the chance to enjoy life like their peers. Instead of living a happy and fulfilling life, some may end up being confined in their homes or requiring assistance with everything they do. If that's what your loved one is going through, you may be able to hold the at-fault party accountable for these injuries and recover compensation. Fill out our free case evaluation form today. One of our birth injury experts will review the specifics of your case to determine if you have a valid claim. If the claim is valid, our birth injury lawyer in Titusville might be able to handle your case.
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
How Can a Birth Injury Lawyer Help?
An experienced birth injury lawyer understands birth injury cases, which enables them to navigate the complex legal process on your behalf. They will:
- conduct thorough investigations into the circumstances surrounding the said injury;
- gather evidence to support your claim;
- consult medical experts to establish facts and strengthen your case;
- identify the parties responsible for your injuries based on the facts discovered; and
- file a claim with the at-fault party's insurance company or a lawsuit if they refuse to cooperate.
That's just an overview of how such an attorney may be able to help. Since each case is different, the scope of help will depend on the specifics of your case.
How Much Is My Birth Injury Case Worth?
There's no standard value for these kinds of cases. That's because each situation is unique. That said, a skilled lawyer can help maximize your claim, helping you recover compensation for:
- medical expenses incurred while seeking treatment or rehabilitation for your loved one;
- ongoing medical care your loved one needs to manage their condition;
- any potential future expenses related to the injury;
- the pain and suffering your loved one has endured; and
- their emotional distress and loss of enjoyment of life (if they can't do the things any other healthy child would due to the effects of their birth injury)
How Do I Know If My Loved One Suffered a Birth Injury?
Recognizing a birth injury can be challenging because some symptoms may not be immediately apparent. As a parent or guardian, it is important to watch out for the following common signs of a birth injury:
- physical disabilities;
- excessive drooling;
- developmental delays;
- regular seizures;
- difficulty feeding;
- constant breathing problems; and
- abnormal muscle tone.
If you suspect that your child suffered a birth injury, you should seek immediate medical attention. Then, contact us immediately. We will review your case for free.
How Do I Prove the Birth Injury Case?
In most cases, you'll need to establish the following key elements:
- The healthcare provider owed a duty of care to the patient (the mother and child).
- You have evidence of a breach of that duty, which means that the healthcare provider failed to provide the expected standard of care during childbirth.
- The breach of duty directly caused the birth injury, which would not have occurred otherwise.
- You or your loved one suffered damages resulting from the birth injury.
Let America's Largest Injury Firm Fight For Your Compensation
After a birth injury, you shouldn't have to bear the burden of seeking compensation alone. You can hire a birth injury lawyer from Morgan and Morgan to represent you. With a proven history of winning multi-million-dollar settlements and powerful legal resources to handle cases of such magnitude, our injury firm is ready to represent you if you have a viable claim. Fill out this form today to connect with us.