Product Liability Lawyers in Hilton Head, SC
Hilton Head, SC Product Liability
1544 Fording Island Road, Suite A
Hilton Head, SC 29926
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Hilton Head, SC Product Liability
Defective or dangerous products cause countless injuries and deaths every year. Product liability law makes sure those responsible for designing, manufacturing, and/or selling the dangerous products are held accountable.
Morgan & Morgan’s product liability team recognizes that those who are injured suffer not only physical pain, but emotional distress and financial hardship as well. Experienced in product liability law, we can help you recover the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been harmed by a defective or dangerous product, fill out a free case evaluation form to find out how our Hilton Head attorneys can help.
Morgan & Morgan
A defective product is one that is unreasonably dangerous to the user when used for its intended purpose. Types of product defects include:
- Defective Design: A product may be inherently defective due to an improper design. A defectively designed product will always be unreasonably dangerous, regardless of how it is manufactured or used.
- Defective Manufacture: Though an item may have been designed properly, a defect may exist due to the manufacturing process. Only items manufactured in the defective manner will have a defect.
- Defective Marketing: Though an item may not be inherently defective, it may be promoted or marketed in a way that encourages customers to use it in an unsafe manner or for an unsafe purpose. Also, it may come with insufficient warnings or instructions.
In many cases, the manufacturer will ultimately bear responsibility for a defective product, but often other parties may be found liable, such as third-party designers, retailers, or installers.
It’s not always easy to identify why a product caused an injury or which party is legally responsible for the harm caused, but an experienced Morgan & Morgan attorney can help. Product liability cases can be complicated, and we’re here to help.
Types of Products
Many different types of products can cause injury as a result of their defects. If the item is made available to consumers, it is likely subject to a product liability claim, even if it cost nothing or was not “sold” in the traditional sense.
Common examples of tangible products include:
- Medication and medical devices
- Automobiles or automobile parts
- Buildings or building products
- Household items
Common examples of intangible products include:
- Internet or software products
- Electricity, gas, or water delivered to your home
Virtually any item can qualify for a product liability claim if it causes harm. Our team of Hilton Head attorneys can help evaluate your legal claim. Begin the process with a free case evaluation.
No Out-of-Pocket Costs
At Morgan & Morgan we understand that an injury can create a financial hardship for you and your family. That’s why we don’t charge any out-of-pocket costs. We work on a contingency fee basis, so we only get paid if your claim is successful.
Morgan & Morgan has been fighting For The People since the firm was founded in 1988. Since then, we’ve won over $15 billion for our clients. If you’ve been injured by a defective or dangerous product, we’ll fight for you too. Start by completing our free case evaluation.