Dog Bite Attorney in Hilton Head1544 Fording Island Road, Suite A
Hilton Head, SC 29926
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Hilton Head, SC Dog Bite
Despite being domesticated, dogs are still animals with natural instincts. Even the nicest of dogs may lash out violently in certain circumstances. If you’ve been the victim of a dog bite, look no further than Morgan & Morgan to assist you.
Our attorneys can review your case in a free, no-risk evaluation, then fight diligently to recover full and fair compensation for your losses.
Recent verdicts & settlements
Scroll down for more
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Types of Dog Bite Injuries
A dog bite can cause lacerations, abrasions, and punctures that leave you at risk for infection. Rabies is also a concern if the dog that bit you had the disease at the time. When determining compensation for your injuries, it’s important to note where the incident took place.
- While Working: If you work in an environment where there’s an abundance of dogs, or if you have to travel to places that house dogs, you could be eligible for workers’ compensation. Your employer assumes the risk of sending you to these locations, so if you’re injured by a dog while on the job, it becomes their responsibility.
- While Not Working: If you’re bitten by a dog outside of your workplace, the dog owner is liable for the damages. South Carolina is a “Strict Liability” state, which means that a dog owner is liable for damages even if the dog has never shown aggressive behavior in the past.
What a Dog Bite Lawyer Can Do
A dog bite case can be difficult to navigate. It takes a trained eye to examine the circumstances surrounding your injury and determine the appropriate compensation. Fortunately, our team of dog bite lawyers have years of experience handling cases just like yours. We’ll examine the extent of your injury, its short- and long-term effects, and identify the full scope of your losses. As the largest personal injury firm in America, we have the resources to get you the best results in your case.
Morgan & Morgan Can Help
If you’ve been the victim of a dog bite, fill out a free, no risk case evaluation to speak with our Hilton Head attorneys.
At Morgan & Morgan, we don’t get paid until you do. Our fee comes out of the total winnings so you don’t pay out of pocket for our assistance. We’ve won over $15 billion for our clients and are excited to include you in our success.