Martin is a seasoned trial lawyer with more than 25 years of courtroom experience. He is a passionate advocate for his clients who works tirelessly to ensure they get the justice they deserve. Martin concentrates his practice in the areas of catastrophic and life-altering injuries resulting from serious automobile collisions and work-related accidents.
Martin has been certified by the South Carolina Supreme Court as a Circuit Court Mediator. Serving both as an advocate and a mediator gives Martin a unique perspective when litigating cases that allows him to meet clients expectations and maximize their recovery.
Martin is Martindale-Hubble AV Preeminent Rated, the highest rating available, and is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law
- B.A., Wofford College – Magna Cum Laude
- South Carolina Association of Justice
- Horry County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina - 1995
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina – 1996
- South Carolina Circuit Court Mediator - 2016
Awards and Recognitions
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Martindale-Hubble – AV Preeminent Rated