- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Evansville, IN Truck Accident
Driving on the road is, for most people, a daily task. But when you’re sharing the road with other vehicles — especially trucks and other big rigs — sometimes driver negligence can lead to dangerous situations. In the worst cases, negligence can lead to life-threatening accidents.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, we want to help. Fill out our free, no-risk case evaluation form to see how we can help fight for the compensation you deserve.
Types of Compensation
If you’re injured in an accident, you can count on us to help you in the fight for full and fair compensation.
If the other party is at fault for the accident, you should be entitled to fair coverage for any damages. Compensations for truck accident victims may include:
- Medical Expenses: Hospital stays, doctor visits, surgeries, appointments with medical specialists, and more
- Pain and Suffering: This considers both physical and emotional pain caused by the accident
- Wage Loss: If injuries have resulted in loss of work time, loss of job, or a lost ability to perform previous work
- Wrongful Death: The family of someone who has experienced a wrongful death may recover economic, non-economic, or even punitive damages for the loss of their loved one
Not all firms are the same; our attorneys will fight for full and fair compensation. Contact our Evansville truck accident attorneys today for a free case evaluation.
With over 30 years and more than $7 billion recovered for our clients, our attorneys are deeply familiar with the defense tactics used by these insurance companies to limit the amount of compensation you’ll receive.
When you choose us, we get right to work on your case to ensure you receive proper compensation as quickly as possible.
After your accident, our attorneys will begin an investigation. They will examine evidence that could be beneficial to your claim, which may include:
- Review statements recorded from witnesses on the scene
- Photos of the accident
- Vehicle examinations (to determine the extent of damage)
- Any investigations held by local and state authorities
- Medical records taken after the accident
Contact Morgan & Morgan
Life after a truck accident may never be the same, but with the right lawyer on your side, you may be compensated properly and be able to move forward. When you hire us for your accident case, we think about you, and we also think about who is counting on you. Our truck accident attorneys in Evansville will fight to help you get back on your feet, physically and financially.
Fill out our free, no-obligation case evaluation form to learn more about how our truck accident attorneys can help you.