Why Should I Speak With a Personal Injury Attorney?
Our goal is to maximize the compensation you receive for your hardship. Our legal team can:
- Investigate your injury to identify the liable party
- Collect pertinent evidence including witness statements, accident reports, and medical records
- Review the facts to determine the value of your claim
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company
- Prepare your case for trial if negotiations don’t yield a fair offer
What Kind of Compensation Can I Recover?
Our Indiana attorneys may pursue various damages, including:
- Past and future medical expenses (e.g., hospital bills, therapy, surgery, and medication)
- Lost income for your time missed from work
- Reduced earning capacity if your injury prevents you from maintaining your career
- Emotional damages to compensate you for the psychological burden of your injury
- Punitive damages if the defendant’s actions were particularly egregious
How Much Compensation Can I Recover?
Numerous factors influence the value of a claim, including the severity of the injury and the circumstances surrounding the accident. For this reason, it’s difficult to predict how much compensation you may stand to receive without reviewing the facts.
No matter what, it’s important that you don’t settle for less than your claim is worth. The insurance company is unlikely to offer a fair settlement at the outset, and they may try to wear you down by drawing out the process. Our attorneys understand how to counter their tactics, and will work diligently to maximize your winnings.
Can I Afford a Personal Injury Attorney?
Our attorneys work on a contingency fee structure, meaning you pay nothing upfront and we get paid only if you win. That’s because we believe everyone, no matter their financial status, deserves high-quality legal representation.
How Do I Get Started?
If you were injured in an accident, Morgan & Morgan is here to help. You may be entitled to compensation for your hardship, and our Indiana attorneys may be able to help you get it.
To find out, schedule a no-risk case evaluation. Remember, it costs nothing to get started, and we get paid only if your case is successful. Contact us now.