Diana Wilde v. Hailey Allender
Smith, Michael v. Lamb's Lawn Service and Landscaping, LLC
John L. Smith graduated Magna Cum Laude from Indiana State University. Upon graduation, he worked as a claims adjuster and claims manager for a major insurance company. While working as a claims manager, he obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law.
Prior to merging with Morgan & Morgan, he was a partner in Smith Law LLC with his brother Brandon W. Smith where they practiced and litigated all aspects of personal injury cases in both state and federal courts throughout Indiana and the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Mr. Smith is married to Jessica with whom he has two children: Emma and Jay.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Scroll down for more
- Indiana State University, B.S. in Finance, 1995
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Indiana Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Floyd County Bar Association (Vice President)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Awards and Recognitions
- Million Dollar Advocate