Daniel is a born and raised Hoosier. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with Highest Distinction from IU Indianapolis and his Juris Doctorate from IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Daniel spent 14 years in the restaurant industry leading teams to success. He became a lawyer with that same people-centered focus. He devotes his practice to fighting back against government agencies and insurance companies. He has experience in both Social Security Disability and Personal Injury. Having received maximum compensation for his clients many times over. He currently focuses on Automobile Accidents.
Daniel lives in Fishers with his wife and three children. He enjoys nature - most especially the water. He loves boating, scuba diving, swimming, fishing, and camping. He considers Gulf Shores, AL his second home. When Daniel is not outside, you will find him cooking, reading, listening to music and spending time with his family.
He believes in treating every client as family. He looks forward to helping you and your loved ones. Welcome to the family!
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with Highest Distinction (equivalent of Magna Cum Laude) Indiana University Indianapolis 2016
- JD with Graduate Certificate in Criminal Law - IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law 2018
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Awards and Recognitions
- 2022 Super Lawyer Rising Star