Diana Wilde v. Hailey Allender
Smith, Michael v. Lamb's Lawn Service and Landscaping, LLC
Brandon W. Smith is an Indiana native with prior experience as a defense lawyer and insurance adjuster. Since 2010, he has devoted his practice to helping clients fight back against those who abuse power such as insurance companies, landlords, and government entities. He practices regularly in both Indiana and Kentucky and assists in leading our Indiana offices.
Mr. Smith strives to provide effective representation that both maximizes recovery and makes each client feel comfortable and respected. He believes people from every walk of life deserve fairness and justice.
Outside of law, Mr. Smith enjoys reading, hiking, jiu jitsu, strategy games, travel, music, and most of all spending time with his wife and two boys.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Scroll down for more
- University of Louisville, J.D., 2006
- University of Florida, M.A. in Latin American and U.S. History, 2002
- Indiana State University, B.A. in History, Honors, 1999
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Member of Horseshoe Foundation of Floyd County Grant Committee, 2016 – 2019
- New Albany Police Merit Commission attorney, 2012-2015
- New Albany Historic Preservation Commission, 2004-2007
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
Awards and Recognitions
- Business Source Magazine “20 Under 40” for Floyd County, Indiana – 2012