Dog Bite Attorneys in Hilton Head, SC
Hilton Head, SC Dog Bite
1544 Fording Island Road, Suite A
Hilton Head, SC 29926
- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Hilton Head, SC Dog Bite
Despite being domesticated, dogs are still animals with natural instincts. Even the nicest of dogs may lash out violently in certain circumstances. If you’ve been the victim of a dog bite, look no further than Morgan & Morgan to assist you.
Our attorneys can review your case in a free, no-risk evaluation, then fight diligently to recover full and fair compensation for your losses.
Morgan & Morgan
Types of Dog Bite Injuries
A dog bite can cause lacerations, abrasions, and punctures that leave you at risk for infection. Rabies is also a concern if the dog that bit you had the disease at the time. When determining compensation for your injuries, it’s important to note where the incident took place.
- While Working: If you work in an environment where there’s an abundance of dogs, or if you have to travel to places that house dogs, you could be eligible for workers’ compensation. Your employer assumes the risk of sending you to these locations, so if you’re injured by a dog while on the job, it becomes their responsibility.
- While Not Working: If you’re bitten by a dog outside of your workplace, the dog owner is liable for the damages. South Carolina is a “Strict Liability” state, which means that a dog owner is liable for damages even if the dog has never shown aggressive behavior in the past.
What a Dog Bite Lawyer Can Do
A dog bite case can be difficult to navigate. It takes a trained eye to examine the circumstances surrounding your injury and determine the appropriate compensation. Fortunately, our team of dog bite lawyers have years of experience handling cases just like yours. We’ll examine the extent of your injury, its short- and long-term effects, and identify the full scope of your losses. As the largest personal injury firm in America, we have the resources to get you the best results in your case.
Morgan & Morgan Can Help
If you’ve been the victim of a dog bite, fill out a free, no risk case evaluation to speak with our Hilton Head attorneys.
At Morgan & Morgan, we don’t get paid until you do. Our fee comes out of the total winnings so you don’t pay out of pocket for our assistance. We’ve won over $15 billion for our clients and are excited to include you in our success.