- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- You deserve high-quality, affordable legal representation
- For more than 30 years, Morgan & Morgan has provided exactly that
Since our founding, our firm has won more than $15 billion on behalf of injury victims. What’s more, because our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, our clients pay nothing upfront. We only get paid if they win, and that money is a fraction of the settlement or jury verdict we obtain.
Ready to get started? Schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families.
See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 28,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $15 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Morgan & Morgan
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney?
Our goal is to maximize the compensation you receive for your injury, and our attorneys will stop at nothing to make that happen. In building your case, our legal team can:
- Investigate the cause of your injury to identify who is liable
- Collect photographs of the accident, police reports, witness statements, medical records, and all other pertinent evidence
- Analyze the evidence to determine how much your case is worth
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company
- Prepare your case for trial if the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith
Generally, hiring a personal injury attorney affords you the best opportunity to recover the compensation you deserve. Our track record of success and ample resources make us uniquely qualified to take on your case.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Recover?
Our Mississippi attorneys may be able to help you recover the various costs (damages) associated with your injury, including:
- Medical expenses (e.g., hospital bills, medication, surgery, and in-home care)
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity (if you can no longer do the same work because of your injury)
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
Although no two personal injury cases are identical, they tend to unfold in a series of steps like this:
- Your attorney will file a complaint with the court that alleges wrongdoing on the part of the defendant and proposes a corrective action
- Lawyers on each side will exchange information in a process known as discovery
- A settlement may be reached at any time before trial
- If the settlement offer is inadequate, your attorney will present your case at trial
- If you win, the defendant will be ordered to pay you a specific sum of money
Contact Morgan & Morgan
It may be tempting to accept whatever the insurance company is offering so you can begin paying off your expenses. But in the long run, you’re better off with the help of one of our Mississippi attorneys. You could be entitled to significantly more compensation than the insurance company says.
To find out, schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation today.