Don’t Pay Unless We Win
Dealing with the aftermath of an injury can be tough on you and your family, and the prospect of finding an affordable lawyer only adds to the stress. At Morgan & Morgan, we understand the hardships that an injury can create, so we operate on a contingency fee basis.
That means we don’t get paid unless we win your case, and our fee comes out of the winnings – not your pocket. You focus on getting better, and we’ll focus on getting you the compensation you deserve.
What Our Lawyers Can Do
As a general rule, the defendant’s insurance company will try to pay you as little as they can. Our Kissimmee attorneys know the ins and outs of personal injury law, and won’t accept a penny less than the amount you deserve. We can:
- Draft and file a complaint on your behalf including the alleged wrongdoing and suggested corrective action
- Exchange information with the defense in a process known as discovery
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the other side, and then help you decide if the offer is adequate
- Prepare the case for trial if a fair settlement can’t be reached
Types of Compensation
The insurance company will likely try to lowball you by diminishing the hardships you’ve had to face. It’s our job to evaluate every aspect of your injury and calculate the full amount of compensation you’re owed.
These are some of the types of damages that may be recovered:
- Medical bills including hospital stays, prescription medications, and ongoing treatments
- Lost wages from missed shifts, losing your job, or losing your earning capacity
- Pain and suffering for your physical and emotional stress
- Punitive damages against the defendant
Contact Morgan & Morgan’s Kissimmee Office
Morgan & Morgan has fostered a culture of success since our founding here in Florida more than three decades ago. If you were the victim in an accident or suffered an injury in another way, contact us. We may be able to help you recover the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Schedule a free case evaluation to get started.