Personal Injury Attorneys in Huntington, West Virginia (WV) | Morgan & Morgan
The Huntington Office Se habla Español
Pay nothing till we win
7 billion+ won
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.
Accidents happen every day. Sometimes, they’re minor and victims escape without injury. Other times, they’re severe and cause lasting injuries or permanent disabilities. In the latter case, the pain can be agonizing. When enduring that suffering, coupled with steep medical bills, injury victims can feel stuck and unsure where to turn.
The personal injury attorneys at Morgan & Morgan fight on behalf of victims to help them secure their financial future. Navigating the ins and outs of a claim is best left to an experienced legal team. Here’s how we fight for the people of Huntington, West Virginia.
What Our Lawyers Do to Help You
Personal injury attorneys fight on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve. They handle every phase of your lawsuit so you can focus on recovery.
Personal injury lawyers:
- Gather evidence to investigate the cause of the accident and establish the other party was at fault
- Interview healthcare providers
- Collect witness statements
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene and review available dashcam and/or surveillance footage
- Collect medical evidence, including MRIs and X-rays, to demonstrate the severity of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if negotiations don’t result in a satisfactory offer
Valuing Your Case
Every injury victim wants to know how much their case is worth. Unfortunately, there’s no simple answer, as no two claims are alike. The amount of compensation you receive will depend on the severity of your injury and the liability of the other party. Settlements can range from a few thousand to millions of dollars. In fact, one of our clients was awarded more than $47 million in damages after an auto accident.
Our attorneys will help you recover compensation for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost income and reduced earning capacity
- Emotional damages, including pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of consortium
- Therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- Other accident-related costs
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury, fill out a free case evaluation to get in touch with Morgan & Morgan. You could be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Contact Our Huntington Office
Share your experience and we will call you
We have successfully taken on
Your opinion really matters
Is this page helpful?