What Our Lawyers Do to Help You
Morgan & Morgan will assign your case a full legal team, complete with lawyers and supporting staff. With more than 500 attorneys nationwide and billions recovered on behalf of our clients, we have the resources necessary to fight for you effectively. We pride ourselves on our transparency and communication with clients. Thanks to our mobile app, you can check the status of your case 24/7 and even text with case staff, meaning you’re always in the know. Our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers treat every client like family, extending the same compassion to clients as they would their loved ones.
If you were injured in an accident, don’t make the mistake of believing your insurance company is looking out for your best interests. Insurance companies are corporate entities with the goal of making a profit. That means they often seek to lessen your compensation. Morgan & Morgan never settles for less, even if it means going to court. Our proven track record is why insurance companies are scared of us. And we never charge by the hour — you pay us only if we win.
Morgan & Morgan Attorneys:
- Investigate the cause of the accident
- Gather relevant evidence
- Interview witnesses and healthcare providers
- Review police and accident reports
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident and review any available video surveillance footage
- Obtain all necessary medical evidence to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Deal directly with insurance companies, review settlement offers, and negotiate for a settlement that provides you with appropriate compensation
- Prepare your case for trial if settlement negotiations do not result in an offer that adequately compensates you for your injuries.
How Much Compensation Can I Expect?
Every case is different; the amount of compensation victims are entitled to depends on the details of their case. However, it’s important to never settle for less than your case is worth.
Our attorneys have received settlements worth millions of dollars for their clients. In fact, one Morgan & Morgan client was awarded over $47 million in damages after an auto accident.
Our attorneys may be able to help you recover payment for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Loss of companionship
- Cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Other accident-related costs
Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you were injured in Philadelphia, retaining the right legal counsel can make all the difference in your personal injury case. Discover what we can do for you — contact us today for a free case evaluation.