- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Evansville, IN Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycles can be an exciting way to get around a city and take in scenic views — especially in Evansville, right along the stunning Ohio River. Unfortunately, motorcycles are vulnerable to other vehicles on the road. In some cases, negligent motorcyclists or drivers can cause a devastating accident...
Our Evansville attorneys understand that after a devastating motorcycle accident, victims need to pay for medical expenses. We help negotiate with insurance companies to recover financial compensation and help them get their lives back on track.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of a motorcycle accident, contact our Morgan & Morgan office in Evansville to see how we can help.
Types of Compensation
Hiring a Morgan & Morgan attorney after a motorcycle accident gives you an excellent chance to recover the compensation you deserve. For over 30 years, Morgan & Morgan has fought For The People, recovering over $9 billion for our clients.
Our attorneys have a proven track record of handling claims against insurance companies. While each case is different and damages will vary, our attorneys are committed to helping motorcycle injury victims recover compensation. This may include:
- Medical Expenses: Injury victims can file to receive compensation for their medical needs if the injuries sustained were directly related to the motorcycle accident.
- Lost Wages: Accident victims can recover compensation for time spent away from work, in recovery. They may also be eligible for compensation if they lost their job or ability to work due to said accident.
- Loss of Fellowship: A surviving spouse may be awarded compensation for the loss of services, aid, and companionship from his or her loved one in the event of a wrongful death.
- Pain and Suffering: Victims may be entitled to compensation for emotional and physical pain.
When reviewing your case, we’ll fight for your full and fair compensation. Contact our Morgan & Morgan office in Evansville right away for a free case evaluation.
Can I Afford A Morgan & Morgan Lawyer?
The answer is always yes.
At Morgan & Morgan, our 600-plus attorneys will help you fight for fair compensation. And our services cost nothing unless we win for you; any fees we charge come out of your winnings, and never out of your pocket.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
Know that we here at Morgan & Morgan are here to help you win your case.
Our clients trust us and are family for life. If you or a loved one were injured due to a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
Fill out our free case review form to find more about how we can help you handle your motorcycle accident lawsuit today.