Why Hire Morgan & Morgan?
All law firms are not the same. Morgan & Morgan offers many unique advantages:
- We fight For The People, not the powerful. For more than 30 years, we’ve protected our clients against unscrupulous insurance companies and negligent corporations.
- We have a long track record of success. We’ve won over $7 billion for our clients across practice areas, and successfully resolved 50,000 cases in the past year alone.
- We’re willing to go to trial if that’s what it takes. We try more cases than any other law firm, and our jury verdicts are 20 times greater than what was offered.
- Our resources are virtually unrivaled. Our army of hundreds of attorneys and thousands of support staff collaborate nationwide to get the best results for our clients.
- We offer personalized attention. From start to finish, we’ll handle every detail of your case, and all the while provide consistent updates and 24/7 access to our legal team.
Can I Afford a Lawyer?
You might associate attorneys with high hourly fees, but that’s not how we do things at Morgan & Morgan. Our lawyers work on a contingency, meaning it costs nothing to hire us and we get paid only if you win. Our payment is a fraction of the settlement or jury verdict we obtain. We do this because we believe that everyone deserves high-quality legal representation, regardless of how much money they make.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
It’s difficult to determine exactly how much a case is worth without first reviewing the facts. However, you can rest assured knowing that our attorneys never settle for less than full and fair compensation.
While no two cases are identical, a successful claim may yield damages including:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Punitive damages
- Funeral expenses (if a loved one was fatally injured)
Contact Our Evansville Office
If you were injured and suspect someone else may have been at fault, you could be entitled to significant compensation. The attorneys at our Evansville office are here to help.
We’re happy to review your case in a free, no-obligation consultation. Schedule yours today.