Can I Afford an Attorney?
The thought of paying for an attorney while dealing with the effects of an injury can feel daunting. That’s why our attorneys work on a contingency basis. It costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only if your case ends in a successful settlement or jury verdict. There’s no out-of-pocket cost and no risk to you.
What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do For Me?
Our legal team works tirelessly to build the strongest possible cases for those who have been injured due to another person’s recklessness or carelessness. To prove negligence, our attorneys may take any number of steps, including:
- Investigating the cause of the accident
- Gathering all relevant evidence including police reports, witness statements, and photographs of the accident
- Obtaining key medical evidence to demonstrate the short- and long-term effects of the injury
- Negotiating a settlement with the insurance company
- Preparing for trial if a fair settlement can’t be reached
What Types of Damages Might I Be Able to Recover?
We understand that there’s more to your injury than just physical pain. Our legal team will evaluate your case from all angles in order to maximize the compensation you recover. Examples of damages you might be entitled to include:
- Medical expenses including hospital stays, medication, therapy, and rehabilitation
- Lost wages if you can no longer go to work
- Reduced earning capacity if your injury affects your career prospects
- Pain and suffering for the physical and emotional stress you endure
How Can I Get Started?
If you were injured in the Chicago area, Morgan & Morgan is here to help. Our law firm has ample resources to take on any insurance company, and the know-how to recover the full compensation you are owed.
Don’t settle for less – schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation.