- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
The attorney you hire can greatly affect the outcome of your personal injury case. Over the course of 30-plus years, Morgan & Morgan has successfully resolved hundreds of thousands of claims. In that time, we’ve won more than $13 billion for our clients.
If you’ve been injured, whether in a car accident, motorcycle crash, slip and fall, or another incident, our law firm may be able to help you, too. Let our legal team handle every aspect of your claim while you focus on healing.
Schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation today.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families.
See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 28,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $13 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Can I Afford an Attorney?
The thought of paying for an attorney while dealing with the effects of an injury can feel daunting. That’s why our attorneys work on a contingency basis. It costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only if your case ends in a successful settlement or jury verdict. There’s no out-of-pocket cost and no risk to you.
What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do For Me?
Our legal team works tirelessly to build the strongest possible cases for those who have been injured due to another person’s recklessness or carelessness. To prove negligence, our attorneys may take any number of steps, including:
- Investigating the cause of the accident
- Gathering all relevant evidence including police reports, witness statements, and photographs of the accident
- Obtaining key medical evidence to demonstrate the short- and long-term effects of the injury
- Negotiating a settlement with the insurance company
- Preparing for trial if a fair settlement can’t be reached
What Types of Damages Might I Be Able to Recover?
We understand that there’s more to your injury than just physical pain. Our legal team will evaluate your case from all angles in order to maximize the compensation you recover. Examples of damages you might be entitled to include:
- Medical expenses including hospital stays, medication, therapy, and rehabilitation
- Lost wages if you can no longer go to work
- Reduced earning capacity if your injury affects your career prospects
- Pain and suffering for the physical and emotional stress you endure
How Can I Get Started?
If you were injured, Morgan & Morgan is here to help. Our law firm has ample resources to take on any insurance company, and the know-how to recover the full compensation you are owed.
Don’t settle for less – schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.