- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
St. Louis Car Accidents
Have you or a loved one suffered a serious personal injury as a result of a car accident?
If so, you need a car accident lawyer with experience, legal talent, a devoted support staff, and the resources to win. Look no further than Morgan & Morgan.
Insurance companies are not always fair. They are often only concerned with protecting their own interest and not with safeguarding you and your family. You must, therefore, stand up for your rights after a car accident.
Our experienced lawyers will ensure that you are treated fairly and help you recover the most compensation possible for your injuries.
Contact us today by filling out a free, no-obligation case evaluation form and find out why there’s only one Morgan & Morgan.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
In Missouri, thousands of individuals are seriously injured or killed in car accidents every year. Common causes of Missouri car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving
- Improper Lane Changes
- Disobeying Traffic Signals
- Reckless Driving
- Driving Under The Influence (DUI)
- Vehicle Defects
- Road Construction
- Driver Fatigue
- Inexperienced Drivers
- Poor Weather Conditions
Common Car Accident Injuries
A car accident can result in serious injuries to both the driver and their passengers. Even a minor fender-bender can result in the need for expensive medical treatment. These are typical car accident injuries:
- Back injuries: sprains, strains, herniated discs, bulging discs, spinal cord injuries, etc.
- Head injuries: concussions, traumatic brain injuries, etc.
- Neck injuries: whiplash, nerve impingement, sprains, fractures, etc.
- Bodily injuries: fractured bones, shoulders, arms, legs, feet, etc.
- Internal injuries: abdominal injuries, internal bleeding, organ injuries, collapsed or punctured lungs, etc.
Compensation For Injuries Sustained in a Car Accident
If you or a loved one have been injured or killed as a result of someone else's negligence or recklessness, you have every right to hold that person accountable for their actions. An experienced car accident attorney can help you pursue a car accident claim against the at-fault driver(s) to recover monetary compensation for losses such as:
- Past and future medical bills;
- Past and future loss of income;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disfigurement; and
Knowing that you have an experienced car accident attorney working to obtain the most compensation possible for your claim can give you peace of mind.
Contact a Knowledgeable and Experienced Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured or killed in a car accident in the St. Louis area, don't delay. Contact Morgan & Morgan.
Fill out a free, no-obligation case evaluation form today to get started.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.