What are the advantages of joining a class action lawsuit?
If you have limited time and financial resources, a class action lawsuit may be the only viable way to receive the compensation you deserve.
Here are some advantages of joining a class action lawsuit:
- No lawyer fees.
- If the case is successful, attorneys are usually paid out of the recoveries.
- One court, one judge, one decision. The process is streamlined and far less stressful to you.
- Opportunity to recover small damages .
- It may not pay to hire a lawyer and go to court for minor damages, even if you suffered. But in class actions, the brunt of responsibilities is off your shoulders, and you only stand to benefit.
- Uniform judgments and compensation.
- When a defendant faces multiple lawsuits, the outcome of one lawsuit may affect another, and plaintiffs who file earlier may receive more compensation. Class actions provide a common standard.
You don’t need to stand alone. Bolster your case with an experienced attorney and other people who have experienced similar harm.