How Much Does an Attorney Cost?
You can rest assured knowing that, no matter your financial circumstance, you can afford us.
That’s because Morgan & Morgan attorneys work on a contingency basis, meaning we don’t get paid unless we win. Our payment is a fraction of the favorable settlement or jury verdict we obtain for you.
How Can a Morgan & Morgan Attorney Help?
Our attorneys will take your case from start to finish with the goal of recovering every penny you are owed. In the process, our legal team can:
- Evaluate your injury and its short- and long-term effects
- Determine who was at fault for your injury
- Investigate the full extent of your losses (e.g., medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering)
- Negotiate a settlement that will compensate you fully
- Take your case to court if the insurance company won’t negotiate in good faith
How Long Will My Case Take?
Every case is unique, so it’s difficult to estimate how long it will take for yours to resolve. No matter what, you should never settle for less than your claim is worth. Our attorneys understand how to identify all of the costs associated with an injury, and we’re not afraid to go to court to get full and fair compensation. In fact, our jury verdicts are 20 times greater than the pre-trial settlement offers we receive.
Contact Morgan & Morgan’s Southfield Office
All law firms are not the same. Morgan & Morgan has been protecting families since 1988. Across practice areas, we’ve recovered over $9 billion for our clients.
Find out why there’s only one Morgan & Morgan. Contact our Southfield office for a free, no-obligation case review today.