Michigan Personal Injury Attorneys
$15 Billion+ Won
800+ Lawyers Nationwide
The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
Protecting Families Since 1988
Local Lawyers Who Care
Whether your personal injury case involves a negligent driver, property owner, employer, or someone else, having a legal team in your corner can mean the difference between recovering compensation and not. In fact, on average, people who hire a personal injury lawyer to file their car accident claim recover triple the amount of compensation as those who don’t.
With Morgan & Morgan, you’re in especially capable hands. Over the span of 35-plus years, our attorneys have recovered more than $15 billion on behalf of injury victims like you. As the largest personal injury firm in America, we have the resources to take on any insurance company, no matter how big and powerful.
If you were injured, our Michigan attorneys may be able to help you, too. Schedule a free, no-risk case evaluation to find out.
Estamos aquí en Michigan: Vivimos y trabajamos en Michigan. Nuestro sitio de web en Español, abogados.com, ayuda la población latina de Michigan. Complete una evaluación de caso gratis hoy.
Free Case Evaluation
Tell us about your situation so we can get started fighting for you. We tailor each case to meet our clients' needs.
The Fee is FreeTM Only Pay If We Win.
Submit a Free Case Evaluation
You can find out if you qualify immediately.
Get a Call From Us
Our specialists will walk you through your case and collect all the right information to win your case.
Let Us Get to Work
Our specialized attorneys will handle every step of your case from start to finish. You don’t pay until we win.
Related Practice Areas
Hear From Our Clients
We’ve helped over 300,000 families across the United States. See what they have to say.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Have Over 55,000
See Our Nationwide Results
We’ve won over $15 Billion for our clients in cases of all types. Let us work hard for you.
Slip & Fall
Why Should I Speak With an Attorney?
As an injury victim, you have a lot to contend with: physical pain, emotional stress, medical bills, lost income, and more. In a perfect world, the insurance company for the at-fault party would pay you fully for your hardship.
Unfortunately, because insurance companies aim to maximize profits, chances are they will instead do all they can to avoid paying you what your claim is really worth. That might include stalling, offering an inadequate settlement, or denying your claim outright.
Morgan & Morgan provides you the best chance of recovering the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys can:
- Investigate the cause of the injury and who was responsible
- Gather witness statements, police reports, medical records, and other key evidence
- Demonstrate the severity of your injury, along with its immediate and long-term effects
- Negotiate a favorable settlement with the insurance company
- Prepare your case for trial if the insurance company is unwilling to negotiate fairly
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Every personal injury case is unique, so it’s difficult to estimate how much your claim is worth before reviewing the facts. No matter what, it’s important that you never settle for less than your case is worth. Our highly-skilled attorneys may be able to help you recover various damages, such as:
- Medical expenses including doctor and hospital visits, surgery, medication, and rehabilitation
- Lost wages if your injury prevents you from going to work
- Lost earning capacity if it forces you to pursue a different career path
- Pain and suffering to compensate you for the emotional burden of your injury
- Punitive damages in the event the negligent party was particularly reckless
What Is the Lawsuit Process?
Typically, personal injury cases unfold as follows:
- Your attorney will a file a complaint with the court alleging wrongdoing by the defendant and a proposed corrective action (e.g. paying damages for lost wages)
- Lawyers on each side will exchange information in discovery
- The two sides may agree to a settlement before trial
- If a settlement is not reached, your attorney will present your case in front of a judge
- If you win, the defendant will be ordered to pay you a specific sum of money
How Do I Get Started?
At Morgan & Morgan, our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing to hire us and we get paid only if your case is successful. That’s because we believe everyone, no matter their financial circumstance, deserves high-quality legal representation.
To get started, simply fill out a free case evaluation form.