- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Phoenix Workers' Compensation
Every day, when we go to work, we trust our employers to ensure a safe environment. But the reality is that workplace accidents happen and they can have life-altering consequences. Suddenly, you may find yourself unable to work and unsure of where your next paycheck will come from.
Workers’ compensation insurance was created to provide a safety net for injured employees. However, sometimes unscrupulous employers or their insurance companies will deny a legitimate workers’ compensation request by claiming that your injury is exaggerated, that you suffered it elsewhere, or that it doesn't exist at all.
If you’ve been abandoned by your employer or their insurance company to deal with an injury and are accumulating medical bills and lost wages on your own, contact Morgan & Morgan.
Our experienced workers’ compensation attorneys in Phoenix are specialized in fighting America’s biggest bullies and recovering compensation for injury victims like you. In fact, we’ve already won more than $15 billion for our clients. Best of all: it costs nothing to hire us and we only get paid if we win.
Let us get to work fighting for you. Contact us today by filling out a free, no-risk case evaluation form.
Morgan & Morgan
What Are Some Types of Workplace Injuries?
Although it’s important to talk with a specialized Morgan & Morgan workers’ compensation attorney to determine exactly how to categorize your workplace injury, below are some of the most common types:
- Overexertion, or when a job forces you to work beyond your physical capabilities or for more hours than can be reasonably expected
- Slip and Fall, or when you are injured due to negligent conditions, such as a slippery floor or missing stair rails
- Hazardous Materials Exposure if your job required you to interact with toxic substances, such as carcinogens or asbestos
- Struck-by-Object Injuries, such as falling or rolling objects
However you have been injured, we are here to help. And if the incident involved unusual conduct or you’ve sustained an injury due to the actions of a third-party, you may be able to pursue a separate claim.
Contact Morgan & Morgan today to find out by filling out our free, no-risk case evaluation form.
What Kinds of Compensation Could I Receive?
While every workers’ compensation claim is distinct, the following are some damages that your Morgan & Morgan attorney may fight for:
- Medical expenses, including doctors’ visits, medical exams, and prescriptions
- Lost wages if you are temporarily or permanently unable to work
- Job retention because although Arizona employers are not permitted to fire you because you’ve filed a workers’ compensation claim, some may try.
- Job retraining if you need to find another job
- Pain and suffering to address the emotional toll of being injured
- Wrongful death if the absolute worst has happened
What Should I Do if I’ve Been Injured at Work?
If you’ve been injured on the job, the most important thing is to act quickly because Arizona’s statute of limitations imposes a strict one-year deadline for filing a workers’ compensation claim, based upon when the injury should have been reasonably apparent.
You should, therefore, immediately contact Morgan & Morgan. Our attorneys will walk you through the process of seeking medical care, retaining all necessary documentation, speaking with medical professionals, and filing with the Industrial Commission of Arizona (ICA). Our attorneys will, furthermore, know exactly what to do if your claim is denied and will be ready to file the appeal before the 90-day deadline.
Contact Our Phoenix Office
If you’ve been injured on the job, you’re not alone. Morgan & Morgan knows the price for pain is infinite and we will fight relentlessly for every penny that you deserve. It costs nothing to hire us and we only get paid if we win, so there is never any risk.
Don’t wait. Schedule your free consultation today by filling out our evaluation form.