Dog Bite Attorney in Phoenix2355 East Camelback Road, Suite 335
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Phoenix Dog Bite Attorney
Dog bites and attacks are a serious threat to communities nationwide, resulting in severe injuries, illnesses, and even death.
Some 4.5 million dog bites occur annually, according to a report by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), with more than 800,000 of those dog bite victims needing medical assistance for their injuries. Last year, Phoenix made headlines when it ranked in the top ten of the U.S. Postal Service’s dog bite national rankings list.
However, it isn’t just our mail carriers who are at risk. Anyone can fall victim to a dog attack.
At Morgan & Morgan, our Phoenix dog bite lawyers have successfully handled claims on behalf of dog bite victims. Contact us today for a free case evaluation if you or a loved one has been injured in a dog attack.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
When to Hire a Phoenix Dog Bite Lawyer
According to Arizona law, dog owners are liable for damages if their dog bites a person in a public or private place, including the dog owner's personal property, as long as the victim is there legally.
As a result, the dog owner may be responsible for the following:
- any medical bills associated with the attack or bite
- loss of wages or future earning capacity
- pain and suffering
- emotional or mental trauma
- wrongful death
What to do After a Dog Attack
If you are the victim of a dog attack or a dog bite in Phoenix, take the following steps:
- Identify the dog. This includes identifying its owner and gathering their personal information. When possible, take pictures of the dog or take note of its description.
- Collect witness information. Witness testimony can be crucial to the success of your claim.
- Contact the authorities. Maricopa County has specific instructions for victims of dog bites in Phoenix. You can also contact the local police.
- Photograph your injuries. Pictures can help bolster documentation of the attack.
- Seek medical attention. Immediately seek treatment from a healthcare professional, no matter how minor your injuries may seem.
- Contact a dog bite lawyer. Phoenix dog bite claims must be filed within one year of the attack. So, act fast to avoid delay.
Morgan & Morgan Can Help
The personal injury experts at Morgan & Morgan have what it takes to protect the rights of dog bite victims and are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve, whether it's through claims negotiations or litigation.
If you or a loved one need a Phoenix dog bite lawyer, contact Morgan & Morgan for a free case evaluation.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews