- $15 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Phoenix Medical Malpractice
There are few professions that call for more respect or more trust than those of the medical industry; when you’re hurt or sick, you depend on the doctor to help you recover. Unfortunately, not all medical professionals live up to this expectation, and some even make the problem worse. If you or a loved one have been the victim of medical malpractice, you may be entitled to compensation.
At Morgan & Morgan, we’ve seen the devastating effects that medical malpractice can have on victims and their families, and we’re ready to fight for them. We’re armed with decades of experience and a proven track record that includes $15 billion recovered for our clients across all practice areas.
Don’t wait to get the remuneration you deserve for your hardships—Arizona’s statute of limitations only gives you 2 years from the event to file a lawsuit. Contact our Phoenix, AZ office, or fill out a free, no-obligation case evaluation form today.
Morgan & Morgan
What Is Medical Malpractice?
If a health professional causes or exacerbates your condition due to negligence or misconduct, you may have grounds for a medical malpractice lawsuit. This type of case comes in many forms, and it helps to understand what it covers.
Specific types of medical malpractice include:
- Anesthesia errors
- Emergency room errors
- Birth injury
- Medical device errors
- Hospital malpractice
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis
- Postoperative negligence
Improper diagnoses, overprescribed medications, and negligence in the emergency room are just some of the many types of medical malpractice. If you’ve been affected by this type of action (or inaction), you may have a claim for a lawsuit.
Should I Hire a Lawyer?
If you’ve been the victim of any kind of medical malpractice, it’s important to get the reparations you deserve; illness- and injury-related expenses pile up quickly, and the financial stress only makes things worse. Insurance companies will try to pay you as little as possible, but a skilled attorney can get you full and fair compensation.
The best part is that at Morgan & Morgan, you don’t have to worry about how to pay; we work on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid until we win your case. Our fee comes out of the successful settlement or verdict, so you never pay out of your pocket.
What Kinds of Damages Can Be Recovered?
There are a few factors that determine the amount of compensation you can recover in a medical malpractice case, including:
- Medical expenses. The costs of recovery may include prescription medications, hospital stays, and ongoing rehabilitation.
- Lost wages. If you lose shifts at work, lose your job, or lose your ability to work, you may be able to recover your lost wages.
- Pain and suffering. These damages are meant to compensate victims of medical malpractice for the physical and/or emotional trauma they endured.
- Loss of consortium. If you lost a spouse or family member due to medical malpractice, you may be owed damages for the loss of companionship and aid.
- Punitive damages. In the case of severe recklessness or negligence, the defendant may face additional damages as punishment.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
With the right firm on your side, you can face insurance companies with confidence and resolve—and that firm is Morgan & Morgan. We have an army of 800 lawyers and 3,000 support staff cooperating nationwide, and we have the experience and resources to take on the biggest bullies and win.
There is only one Morgan & Morgan, and we fight For The People, Not The Powerful. If medical malpractice has affected you or a loved one, let us help right the wrong. Visit us online for a free, no-risk case evaluation today.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.