Aviation Accident Lawyer in Phoenix2355 East Camelback Road, Suite 335
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
- America's Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
- 20 Billion+ Won
- 1,000+ Lawyers Nationwide
Free Case Evaluation
The attorneys featured above are licensed in Florida. For a full list of attorneys in your state please visit our attorney page.
Aviation Accident Lawyer in Phoenix
Have you or a loved one been involved in an aviation accident in Phoenix, Arizona? You may be entitled to some form of compensation for your injuries or losses with the help of a Phoenix aviation accident attorney from Morgan and Morgan. Our injury firm receives more than 5,000 calls from people like you in need of legal representation in their tort cases. If you’d like us to review your case for free, we’ll be more than happy to hear from you. Contact us today by filling out our free case evaluation form.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about our legal services and learn how we may assist you with your case.
Morgan & Morgan
Who can file an aviation accident claim?
Aviation accident claims can be filed by virtually anyone who has been involved or impacted in such an accident, either directly or indirectly. Examples of such parties include:
- Passengers on board the aircraft
- Crew members, including pilots and flight attendants
- Ground crew and airport personnel
- Individuals in buildings or on the ground where the accident occurs
- Family members of victims involved in the accident
- Rescue and emergency response teams
- Owners of damaged property on the ground
- Businesses affected by the crash, especially in the case of cargo planes
- Individuals affected by environmental damage in the area of the crash site
To find out whether you can bring a claim or lawsuit following an aviation accident, please get in touch with Morgan and Morgan today for a free case review.
What Damages Can Include in My Claim?
Damages available to aviation accident victims vary depending on the unique nature of each case. This applies even in accidents involving the same aircraft, airline company, or any other party. That said, possible damages in such cases include:
- Medical expenses (including future care)
- Lost income (current and future)
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Rehabilitation costs
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Punitive damages (in cases where the defendant was extremely negligent or reckless)
Why Morgan and Morgan?
For starters, we are the largest and most powerful injury firm in America, with a history of fighting for the rights of the injured since 1988. We’ve represented more than 500,000 families and recovered over $20 billion in settlements and verdicts. In addition, our aviation accident lawyers have access to the legal resources they need to take on any party on your behalf, regardless of their status in the aviation industry.
Contact a Morgan and Morgan Aviation Specialist Today
If you’d like to learn more about the viability of your claim, please contact us today for a free case review. If valid, we might be able to represent you for free unless we win.
How it works
It's easy to get started.
The Fee Is Free™. Only pay if we win.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
With a free case evaluation, submitting your case is easy with Morgan & Morgan.
Our dedicated team gets to work investigating your claim.
If we take on the case, our team fights to get you the results you deserve.
stories that inspire and drive change
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Based on Select nationwide reviews