There’s No Risk To You
You might think you can’t afford an attorney, especially if you’re inundated with medical bills and can’t go to work. But at Morgan & Morgan, we believe that everyone is entitled to justice, and that’s why we offer our services on a contingency basis. It costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only if we win. The money we earn is a percentage of the jury award or settlement we obtain.
Our Track Record Speaks For Itself
Morgan & Morgan has been fighting For The People for decades. Since our founding right here in Florida in 1988, our attorneys nationwide have recovered more than $7 billion for injury victims. Since 2015, our legal team has resolved upwards of 250,000 cases. What’s more, we have the resources and know-how to succeed at trial: Our jury verdicts are 20 times greater than the pre-trial settlement offers we receive.
You Could Recover Compensation For Your Injury
It’s our job to help you recover all of the costs associated with your injury. Our attorneys can:
- Investigate the cause of your injury and who was responsible for it
- Evaluate the impact it’s had on your quality of life
- Assess short- and long-term health effects and emotional stressors
- Gather key evidence including medical records and accident reports to build the strongest case possible
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company
- Go to trial if a fair settlement can’t be reached
If successful, you could be awarded compensation (damages) for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
- Funeral expenses (in the event of a loved one’s passing)
Contact a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer
You shouldn’t be responsible for covering your losses when someone else was at fault for your injury. Morgan & Morgan can give you the chance to recover the full compensation you are owed.
Remember, it costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only if your case is successful. Schedule a no-obligation case evaluation today.