Overtime and Wages
- What Do I Do if I Witness Workplace Violence?
- Why Isn't My Employer Paying Overtime?
- Are there any exceptions to the minimum wage law?
- How does minimum wage apply to tipped employees?
- Sometimes my employer makes me stay after clocking out to “finish the work I should have done during my shift.” Is this legal?
- I often work 50 hours one week, then 30 hours the next. Yet, in my paycheck, I never see any time-and-a-half pay. Is this legal?
- I’m afraid that if I file an overtime lawsuit my employer will fire me. Do I have any protection against retaliation?
- I have an assistant manager title, but I seem to have the same duties as a cashier or floor person. Am I being denied an honest paycheck?
- What can I do if I’ve been denied overtime?
- What is the current minimum wage?
- Can salaried employees receive overtime?
- How do I know if I am an exempt or nonexempt employee?
- How do I calculate my overtime pay rate?