- $13 Billion+ Won
- 800+ Lawyers Nationwide
- The Fee is FreeTM, Only Pay If We Win
- America’s Largest Injury Law Firm
- Protecting Families Since 1988
Charleston, WV Motorcycle Accident
Riding a motorcycle wouldn’t be as dangerous if other drivers on the road were more attentive. When another driver doesn’t see you, drives under the influence, or fails to yield, you don’t deserve to pay the price.
The good news is that you may be able to recover compensation if you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident. We’ll assess the nature of the injury as well as its implications for you and your family in order to get you the compensation you deserve.
All law firms are not the same, and there’s only one Morgan & Morgan. If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident in Charleston, West Virginia, fill out a free case evaluation form to see what we can do for you.
What a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Does
Our motorcycle accident lawyers have one primary goal: to get you the compensation you deserve. Although every situation is different, we follow many of the same steps when evaluating a case. Our Charleston attorneys may:
- Photograph the scene
- Recreate the accident
- Review all relevant medical records and police reports
- Take statements from witnesses
- Evaluate the motorist’s driving history
- Consult with experts
- Negotiate with the insurance company
We use these steps to build the strongest case possible and make sure you get the full amount of compensation you are owed.
Types of Compensation
A lot goes through your mind after a motorcycle accident. One of your first thoughts might be about how you can provide for your family. Our motorcycle accident attorneys will fight to get you full and fair compensation so you can focus on recovering. These are some of the things we look at:
- Medical expenses: Current and ongoing medical expenses including hospital stays, prescription medication, and rehabilitation.
- Lost wages: Lost time at work, loss of your job, or loss of your earning capacity as a result of the accident.
- Mental and emotional distress: Feelings of worry, post-traumatic stress disorder, grief, or other types of anxiety.
- Loss of life: If you lose a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. In the case of spouses, damages include assistance, aid, and companionship. Surviving minor children may claim the same damages, and surviving parents may claim loss of love, affection, and companionship.
You Can Afford Us
Finding a qualified lawyer in your price range with no notice may be a scary thought. At Morgan & Morgan, we work on a contingency fee basis. That means we don’t get paid until you do, and our fee will come out of your favorable settlement or trial winnings. That means there’s no risk to you and no out-of-pocket payment—when you win big, we win big.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
If you or a loved one has been in a motorcycle accident in Charleston, West Virginia, contact Morgan & Morgan. Our team of more than 500 personal injury attorneys has the resources to take on the biggest bullies and win. We’re available around the clock, and we treat our clients like family.
In times like these, you can count on us to protect your rights. Fill out a free, no-obligation case review form to get started today.