Can I Afford a Lawyer?
When you’re already stressed about growing medical bills and lost wages, the last thing you should have to do is drain your bank account to hire a lawyer. That’s why Morgan & Morgan works on a contingency fee basis; we don’t get paid unless we win your case, and our fee comes out of the successful resolution or trial winnings. There are no upfront costs to hire our law firm, so there is no financial risk to you.
What Types of Damages Can Be Recovered?
The value of your case depends on what kinds of damages can be recovered. Every case is unique, but damages often fall into the following categories:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Loss of consortium
How Long Will My Case Take?
The aim is to get you paid in full as soon as possible, but the process takes time. No two cases are the same, and lawyers will work to recover the actual value of your claim by following a tried and true procedure:
- Draft a complaint alleging the defendant of specific wrongdoings and suggesting corrective action.
- Exchange information with the defense in a process called “discovery.”
- Negotiate with the other side to reach a settlement and decide if the offer is fair.
- If a settlement can’t be reached, prepare the case for trial.
- Recover a specific sum of money to be paid directly to you.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
Morgan & Morgan has been fighting For The People for over 30 years, and we’re just getting started. With an army of over 700 lawyers collaborating across the country and the resources to take on the biggest bullies in America, we are uniquely positioned to protect the people from the powerful.
To get started, fill out a free case evaluation form today.
Disclaimer: Cases may be referred to and handled by another law firm as referral counsel.